This role involves overseeing the company’s interactions with the public through implementing
content strategies on social media platforms, also improving and maintaining content with the goal of achieving
● Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
● Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
● Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
● Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic
weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
● Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the
company’s marketing activities.
● Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain
number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
● Develop a content strategy that aligns with marketing targets both long term and short term.
● Collaboratively design and develop site content٫ design٫ and layout alongside design and marketing
● Generate and publish engaging content.
● Optimize content according to SEO.
● Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
Send CV to email@example.com with role as subject of mail