At Talenture Group, our people are our most important asset. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. On this new journey as a senior recruitment consultant we wish you all the best as you advance towards higher heights in career.
To deliver set financial revenue targets through business development and subsequent client management, as well as going the extra mile to actively contribute to the growth of the business by building your own client base.
- Meet with existing and prospect customers to develop effective working relationships and identify and obtain further sales and business development
- Increase and maintain customer intimacy through strategic, tactical and operational customer relationship management based on a clear understanding of customer’s needs, vision and strategy.
Budget Activity Achievement:
- Deliver individual sales budgets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis surrounding:
Client interviews arranged
New vacancies generated
Face to face interviews between Consultant and candidate
Introduction campaigns generated
Client visits attended
Business & Account Management:
- Personally identify, negotiate and develop long term profitable relationships with key customers in agreed markets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Take the lead role in customer visits and negotiations for you and your Associate Consultant
- Provide effective and focused ongoing customer account management/development plans to aid the achievement of the sales plan
- Develop existing customers through developing closer, cross functional relationships and expanding the services utilized (consultancy services)
- Becoming an industry expert on a niche market within the FMCG sector, locally and internationally.
- Cold calling, warm calling, and emailing the best and brightest candidates in one of the most important and developing industries in this day and age.
- Researching, learning, and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market.
Learning and Development:
- Take ownership to identify training and development needs within the team and ensure the delivery of coaching and training programmes that develop appropriate skills, attitudes and behaviours; to improve performance and capability within the team
- Assist the senior management to deliver companywide training programmes including new starter induction, future leaders’ program.
- Produce relevant management information
- Adhere to all administration procedures, especially with regard to File Finder (company database) and other company records
Live your working life according to our values to ensure you interact with customers, colleagues, candidates and suppliers in a way that mirrors the belief of the company, which is:
Role reports to: Business Manager/ Managing Director.
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, influencing and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Manage mid-level and top-level recruitment missions for international groups
- Professional experience in the recruitment of mid/top managers and expatriates
- Technical expertise in Compensation and Benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment law regimes within Nigeria and diaspora in the various countries your brand interacts with.
- Proven revenue generation.
- High-level of self-management
What we offer:
We also offer the flexibility of having to be a team leader on the position cadre, which is largely dependent on the company’s expansion/resource needs at the moment.