- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Source new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Send emails / Linkedin connects etc
- Creating Candidate long list and initiating contacts
- Contact the candidates and conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving current role, and so on.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Market Mapping and contacting list of people clients want to talk to
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Provide regular candidate updates for shortlisted and those being interviewed.
- Feedback to non-successful candidates
- Booking interviews (Not Prepping)
- Understand and manage candidates’ aspirations to ensure they find the right role.
- Providing market insight and trends from candidates
- Conduct Market research that includes market salary range, hiring difficulties, competitive assessments, employers of choice and others
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a business-related course.
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distant to Lekki Phase 1
- 1– 3 yrs experience in candidate resourcing or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
Interested candidates should send cv to email@example.com with job title as subject of mail
Job Location: Lagos