Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
You’ll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role involves:
- Networking with existing client companies to attract businesses
- Communicating with clients to maintain positive relationships with them.
- Close out roles for clients consistently
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Minimize client churn.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a business-related course.
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distant to Lekki Phase 1
- 1– 4yrs experience in recruitment, candidate resourcing, or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
Interested candidates should send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of mail