As a client facing recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients, managing existing relationships, networking and managing existing accounts. The role does not entail sourcing for candidates as it’s a sales and b2b related job.
Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organizations that have current or future hiring needs – including global multinationals, rapidly growing SMEs.
Initiate contact with potential clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell Talenture Group Brands
You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
Working as a recruitment consultant here, is like working in sales, where your basic salary could be bolstered by potentially high on-target earnings (OTE) in the form of performance-related commissions
As a recruitment consultant, your role involves:
- Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
- Prioritize assigned leads to focus on those having revenue potential.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Work with other disciplines in Talenture Group to exchange important business development information and cross sell.
- Network across your industry sector or specialism to ascertain market trends and growth areas.
- Sell the benefits of registering exclusively with Talenture Group brands to secure a new role.
- Maintain an accurate candidate database with the in-house resourcing team so that you and others at Talenture know who and where potential candidates are and if/when they are available.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Passing roles to support resourcers/talent acquisition specialists to source for candidates
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Minimize client churn.
- Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant resourcer and strive to identify client opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a business-related course.
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distant to Lekki Phase 1
- 1– 4yrs experience in sales, business development, recruitment consulting or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
Interested candidates should send cv to email@example.com with job title as subject of mail