We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
Responsible for translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the applications look as well as how it works.
Other responsibilities will include
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Design and Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Proficient knowledge of React, Redux, Context API
- Good knowledge in developing, maintaining and testing APIs
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- ● 1 – 2 years’ post NYSC experience
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.