SALARY BAND WIDTH:
At Talenture Group, our people are our most important asset. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. On this new journey as a Business Manager we wish you all the best as you advance towards higher heights in career.
The Team Leader will be an integral part of driving the company’s future growth plans by leading and inspiring your team. You are responsible for leading a team of Consultants to ensure that they are fully motivated, high performing and committed to achieving successful delivery of their targets for promotion up to managerial level.
- To deliver set financial revenue targets through business development and subsequent client management
- Increase and maintain customer intimacy through strategic, tactical and operational customer relationship management based on a clear understanding of customer’s needs, vision and strategy.
Budget Activity Achievement:
- Deliver individual sales budgets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Deliver on your team’s sales targets surrounding:
Client interviews arranged
New vacancies generated
Business & Account Management:
- Mentoring the team & motivating them for extra efforts which have to be put in.
- Ensure effective performance management by setting SMART objectives for your team and regularly reviewing progress against these, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Take ownership of team’s activity pipeline to ensure delivery of sales targets
- Personally identify, negotiate and develop long term profitable relationships with key customers in agreed markets.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire).
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Take the lead role in customer visits and negotiations for you and your Associate Consultant
- Provide effective and focused ongoing customer account management/development plans to aid the achievement of the sales plan
- Develop existing customers through developing closer, cross functional relationships and expanding the services utilized (consultancy services)
- Becoming an industry expert on a niche market within the telecoms sector, locally and internationally.
- Cold calling, warm calling, and emailing the best and brightest candidates in one of the most important and developing industries in this day and age.
- Researching, learning, and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market.
Learning and Development:
- Take ownership to identify training and development needs within the team and ensure the delivery of coaching and training programmes that develop appropriate skills, attitudes and behaviours; to improve performance and capability within the team
- Assist the senior management to deliver companywide training programmes including new starter induction, future leaders’ program.
- Produce relevant management information
- Adhere to all administration procedures, especially with regard to File Finder (company database) and other company records
Live your working life according to our values to ensure you interact with customers, colleagues, candidates and suppliers in a way that mirrors the belief of the company, which is:
Role reports to: Managing Director.
- 360 recruitment experience
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, influencing and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Manage mid-level and top-level recruitment missions for international groups
- Professional experience in the recruitment of mid/top managers and expatriates
- Technical expertise in Compensation and Benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment law regimes
- Proven revenue generation.
- High-level of self-management