The role of the Business Development Executive is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The primary activity of the Business Development Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract new client companies
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a business-related course.
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distant to Lekki Phase 1
- 2 – 3yrs experience in telesales or business development (B2B)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
Interested candidates should send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of mail